[jade-develop] C# desktop application and jade communication

Federico Pieri pieri.federico at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:52:09 CEST 2008

Hi,
  you can compile Jade Leap for C# language for using it in Desktop pc.
See the documentation for JadeLeap to see how compile Jade code to obtain a
.Net DLL (or executable).

In this way you can link Jade system to your application.

Go to Jade Web Site and follow instruction for download Jade Leap.
Read Jade Leap User Guide, where you'll find how to compile Jade Leap .Net
version.

Best Regards,
  Federico